Yeast recommended for wines with high aromatic purity, enhanced aromatic freshness and expression of black fruit notes and a great smoothness of mouthfeel.
Grape varieties: Red grape varieties, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot.
• Particularly adapted for red wines with a great aromatic purity, fully expressive of the grapes.
• Low SO2 and SO2-binding agents production.
• Masks the perception of green characters.
• Enhances the expression of black fruit notes and aromatic freshness.
• Allows the making of wines with a great smoothness of mouthfeel.
• Excellent fermentation capacities.
• 15 - 30 g/hL (150 - 300 ppm). In the case of prefermentation cold maceration, it is recommended to add yeast at 5 g/hL (50 ppm) during tank filling, in order to dominate the indigenous flora, then to top up with 15 - 25 g/hL (150 - 250 ppm) at the end of maceration, before increasing the must temperature.