Specifically formulated liquid preparation of purified enzymes to optimize pressing and extraction of aroma precursors during the elaboration of white and rosé wines.
• Increases the yields of free run and early press juice.
• Decreases the duration of the pressing cycles.
• Facilitates pressing management:
• Allows efficient pressing at lower pressures and with shorter cycles.
• Less maceration of grape skin and seeds to limit the extraction of phenolic compounds, oxidation of juices and pH variations.
• Decrases skin maceration time directly in the press.
• White winemaking: 1 to 4 mL/100 kg of grapes.
• Rosé winemaking: 2 to 4 mL/100 kg of grapes.
The dose will be adjusted according to vintage specific conditions, contact time, temperature and pH.
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation