Clarification agent based on patatins (potato protein isolates). Thanks to the physico-chemical characteristics of these patatin proteins, VEGEFINE® ensures effective fining of musts and wines, also allowing very good compaction of solids and lees.
VEGEFINE® is used:
- On musts: elimination of oxidized or oxidizable phenolic compounds and resulting in a small quantity of lees after sedimentation.
- On wines (red, white and rosé): strong clarification capacity, rapid sedimentation rate, stabilization of coloring matter and elimination of astringent tannins from red wines
VEGEFINE® is a 100% vegan formulation. Non-allergenic formulation, VEGEFINE® is very easy to use and can replace traditional fining agents of animal origin.
• White and rosé musts: 5 - 30 g/hL.
• Press juice: 10 - 50 g/hL.
• White and rosé wines: 2 - 15 g/hL.
• Red wines: 2 - 8 g/hL. Dosage recommendations depend on grape variety, wine characteristics and type of profile wanted. Trials with a wide range of dosages are highly recommended.
EU Regulation: Maximum legal dosage : 50 g/hL (500 ppm).
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 Specific TTB Limitation: 4.17 lb/1,000gal (500ppm)