TAN’COR® combines the properties of ellagic and proanthocyanidic tannins specifically prepared for the treatment of red wines after fermentation or during maturation.
• Acts on wine structure and prepares it for maturation.
• Protects wine against oxidation phenomena.
• Regulates the oxidation-reduction phenomena.
• Improves red wines presenting a tannin imbalance and/or weak structure.
• Improves clarification.
• Ageing and structure improvement: 5 - 30 g/hL (50 - 300 ppm).
• Protection against oxidation: 0 - 30 g/hL (0 - 300 ppm)
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 Specific TTB Limitation
The residual amount of tannin, calculated in GAE, must not exceed 6.4 GAE per 1000 gallons of wine (800 mg/L) in white wine and 24 pounds per 1000 gallons (3 g/L) in red wine.
Total tannin must not be increased by more than 150 ppm (150 mg/L; 0.150 g/L) by the addition of tannic acid (poly-galloylglucose).