Combination of growth factors (nitrogen, vitamins, minerals), promoting yeast multiplication.
• Complex nutrient combining mineral nutrition (diammonium phosphate), organic nutrition (inactivated yeast) and thiamine.
• Develops a sufficient yeast population.
• Allows a regular and complete alcoholic fermentation.
• Reduces undesirable compound formation (H2S, VA, etc.).
• 20 to 60 g/hL (200 - 600 ppm) for white, rosé or red. Dosage should be based on the initial assimilable nitrogen content of the must, the potential alcohol degree and the turbidity.
• European maximum legal dosage: 60 g/hL (600 ppm) (the maximum NUTRISTART® dosage supplies 0.6 ppm of thiamine).
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 Specific TTB Limitation: 5.00 lb/1,000gal (600ppm)