Purified pectolytic enzyme preparation for the production of fruity, colorful and round red wines.
• Optimizes aroma precursor extraction, color extraction and favors gentle extraction of skin compounds (silky tannins).
• Limits the time requirement for cold pre-fermentation maceration.
• Favors extraction of phenolic compounds in the aqueous phase, during maceration.
• Reduces production costs and simplifies tank management.
• Improves free-run yields (+5 to 15% on average), clarification, pressing and filterability.
• Production of fruity, fresh, early-to-market red wines.
•Alter the dosage in relation to phenolic maturity and the state of sanitation of the grapes.
• Red: 3 to 5 g/100 kg of grapes. Under-ripe or thick skins: 4 to 5 g/100 kg of grapes. Optimal maturity or thin skins: 3 to 4 g/100 kg Infected grapes: 5 g/100 kg (to be incorporated after fermentation has started).
• Rosé: - Maceration: 3 to 4 g/100 kg of grapes. - Pressing: refer to LAFAZYM® PRESS product data sheet.
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation