***Please note that non-Saccharomyces yeast ship Next Day Air by default. <br />
***Please order bacteria separately from other items.<br />
***When Next Day Air items are in the shopping cart, no other types of items may be added.">
Metschnikowia pulcherrima for the BIOProtection of white and rosé musts or grapes during long pre-fermentation phases at low temperatures.
• Colonization of the medium at low temperature with maintenance of the population for several weeks at 2°C.
• Select for its very low fermentation capacity, ZYMAFLORE® KHIO is particularly suitable for the BIOProtection of musts during long stabulation at low temperature.
• Limitation of the predominance of potentially undesirable indigenous microorganisms.
• Limitation of the growth of indigenous flora to avoid the onset of alcoholic fermentation.
• Compatible with the strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae selected for the alcoholic fermentation.
• Recommended dose: 2 - 5 g/hL. Increase the dose to 5 g/hL in the case of very low temperatures (temperature below 4°C), non-rehydration or high microbiological pressure (red grapes, etc.)