Metschnikowia pulcherrima for the BIOProtection of white and rosé musts or grapes during long pre-fermentation phases at low temperatures.
• Colonization of the medium at low temperature with maintenance of the population for several weeks at 2°C.
• Select for its very low fermentation capacity, ZYMAFLORE® KHIO is particularly suitable for the BIOProtection of musts during long stabulation at low temperature.
• Limitation of the predominance of potentially undesirable indigenous microorganisms.
• Limitation of the growth of indigenous flora to avoid the onset of alcoholic fermentation.
• Compatible with the strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae selected for the alcoholic fermentation.