TAN’COR GRAND CRU® is a preparation of proanthocyanidic tannins rich in catechin, grape tannins, and ellagic tannins for red wines aging.
• Enhances and modify wine structure and palate length.
• Stabilizes color by combining with free anthocyanins especially during micro-oxygenation.
• Regulates oxidation-reduction phenomena.
• Prepares wine for maturation in barrels.
• Improves clarification.
• Ageing and structure improvement: 5 - 30 g/hL (50 - 300 ppm).
• Protection of wine and stabilising colour: 20 - 30 g/hL (200 - 300 ppm)
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 Specific TTB Limitation
The residual amount of tannin, calculated in GAE, must not exceed 6.4 GAE per 1000 gallons of wine (800 mg/L) in white wine and 24 pounds per 1000 gallons (3 g/L) in red wine.
Total tannin must not be increased by more than 150 ppm (150 mg/L; 0.150 g/L) by the addition of tannic acid (poly-galloylglucose).