MICROControl® is a specific association of a natural fungal polysaccharide, chitosan, and inactivated yeast, for microbiological management and control of wines.
• Reduces the overall microbial load (yeasts, bacteria*).
• Tool for wine vinification in a SO2 reduction strategy.
• Improves wine clarification.
• Treatment is possible before alcoholic fermentation. Using this formula between AF and MLF can slow down the begining of MLF.
* Population reduction under the effect of fining.
•Recommended dosage: 5 g/hL (50 ppm).
EU regulations: Maximum legal dosage 12.5 g/hL (125 ppm).
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 Specific TTB Limitation: 52.15 lb/1,000gal (6,250ppm)