Lactic acid bacteria activator facilitating the start of the malolactic fermentation (MLF) and accelerating kinetics.
MALOBOOST® promotes the growth of lactic acid bacteria and allows for a faster MLF and is used:
• In wines lacking in nutrients (thermovinification, absence of lees, very low turbidity…).
• After a sluggish alcoholic fermentation.
• In case of difficult conditions: High ABV, low temperature, low acidity, late or delayed MLF.
Suitable for all types of wine. MALOBOOST® is neutral from an organoleptic point of view.
• To facilitate and accelerate the fermentation kinetics: 20 - 30 g/hL.
• Sluggish or blocked MLF: 30 to 40 g/hL in 1 or 2 additions 5 days apart
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation