Lafazym® Thiols[+] can be used on a wide variety of whites: Sauvignon Blanc, Colombard, Petit and Gros Mansengs, Muscadet, Melon, Gewurztraminer, Scheurebe...
as well as red varieties in particular for the production of rosé of Grenache, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet, Mourvèdre, Cinsault...
• Works in synergy with a yeast characteristic of the revelation of thiols will enhance the aromatic profile of wines.
• Works in a complementary fashion with cold stabulation (juice storage and mixing on solids before fermentation) for an aromatic gain.
• Used alone, it will not make up for the strain effect of high thiol producing yeast strains. To optimise the aromatic impact we recommend using Zymaflore® X5, Zymaflore® DELTA or Zymaflore® VL3.
• Lafazym® Thiols[+] acts in synergy with yeast nutrition as well as aroma protection tools to optimize wines thiol potential.
• 3 to 6 g/hL (30 to 60 ppm) added after pressing, before alcoholic fermentation onset on clarified juice or in stabulation depending on the targeted aromatic profile.
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation