Liquid blend of pectic enzymes highly concentrated in secondary activities designed for combined use with a standard clarification enzyme to improve depectinization.
LAFASE® BOOST eliminates side chains from the complex pectin molecule. This action considerably increases the hydrolysis power and performances of standard clarification enzymes.
The synergistic action of LAFASE® BOOST with clarification pectinases:
• Decreases time for achieving a negative pectin test.
• Increases processing flows inside the cellar.
• Avoids process blockages linked to “pectin positive stuck” tanks.
• Reduces the occurrence of less qualitative rush measures such as pre-fermentation centrifugation or filtrations.
• Reduces the volumes of lees and allows a better separation of the phases.
• Increases clear juice yields with flotation.
• Preventive use: 1 mL/hL in supplement of the usual clarification enzyme (the later will be used at its recommended dose). Add after pressing on juice from lots or varieties with a history of difficult de-pectinisation.
• Curative use: 1 to 1.5 mL/hL in supplement of the usual clarification enzyme already added. Use as early as enzyme inefficiency is suspected when slow de-pectinisation has been identified.
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation